Today we are delighted to release our Session Monitoring feature. This is a powerful yet straightforward mechanism for monitoring session activity in real-time. Once a webhook URL is registered, the OpenTok platform will notify your application server when key session events occur. As a developer, you can build use case-specific business logic in your application server based on these events.
The feature provides various benefits:
- Delivers insights on end-user activity
- Supports effective moderation of sessions
- Provides a central location for delivering session events
- Allows developers to focus on the application server business logic without having to worry about collecting client events.
- Enables real-time responses to session events