You can publish a stream that uses a video view of your screen (instead of a camera) as the source. Screen sharing is an effective way to collaborate. Here are just a few ways customers use screen sharing:
- Enable users to share content or present slides and documents.
- Enable co-viewing of media and events.
- Power virtual classrooms or seminars.
- Build knowledge sharing applications.
- Power interactive e-consultations.
- Enhance customer support
A client connected to the session can subscribe to the stream (and view it), just as they would subscribe to a stream that uses a camera as the source. can add screen sharing to your application.
You can add screen sharing to your Web or mobile app using the documentation below:
Can I add screen sharing to my Safari project?
Not at this time. Apple has not added support for screen sharing in Safari for WebRTC yet. For more information on using Safari, see this FAQ.