The OpenTok platform enables you to create multi-platform app that runs on both computers and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).
Your OpenTok app will work in desktop computers and laptops running any of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest release version)
- Firefox (latest release version)
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11 (with the OpenTok Plugin for Internet Explorer)
- Opera (latest release version)
While OpenTok might work on other versions of these browsers, we do not officially support them.
Additionally our mobile SDKs enable you to run your OpenTok app on mobile devices. We support the majority of recent versions of Android (4.1+) and iOS (8+).
If you are building web apps, your OpenTok app will also work with the following compatible browsers on Android (but not on iOS):
- Google Chrome for Android (latest release version)
- Firefox for Android (latest release version)
For additional information about iOS SDK requirements see: https://tokbox.com/developer/sdks/ios/.
For additional information about Android SDK requirements see: https://tokbox.com/developer/sdks/android/.