Configuring Regional Media Zones for your Vonage Video API project.
- Regional Media Zones
- Vonage Video API
- Log in to your Vonage Video API account dashboard.
- From the left menu, select the Project for which you want to enable Regional Media Zones.
- Scroll down to Project Settings.
- Under Advance Settings, select which Regional Media Zone you want your sessions to go through.
- Select whether to enable or disable AES 256 Encryption.
- Click Save.
Account administrators can easily configure their projects to enable Regional Media Zones for the US, EU, and DE via the Account Portal. This allows media and signaling traffic to be hosted in specific regional data centers.
If you are an Enterprise or Growth user, the Regional Media Zones add-on is already included in your package. Otherwise, Standard users will need to purchase the add-on separately before having the option to configure their project.
For more information, see Address Australian Privacy Requirements with Regional Media Zones.