Why is pricing the same for relayed and routed sessions?
- Relayed Sessions
- Routed Sessions
Pricing is structured this way to account for:
- Abstractions required on top of webRTC to allow us to support a variety of endpoints.
- Managing and hiding the rapid changes in the webRTC spec, amongst various browsers, and device iterations.
- Developer tools and robust logging that allow for far more effective development and debugging.
- The relationships we have with browser vendors to work with them to resolve bugs on our customers' behalf.
- Our server infrastructure that is required for the signaling to create and maintain a session. This can be one of the most complex aspects of a video service and is not available as part of the core webRTC standard.