Our pricing is structured in the current manner to account for:
- Abstractions required on top of webRTC to allow us to support a variety of endpoints.
- Managing and hiding the rapid changes in the webRTC spec, amongst various browsers, and device iterations.
- We have relationships with all of the browser vendors and work with them to resolve bugs on our customers' behalf.
- Our server infrastructure is still required particularly for the signaling to create and maintain a session. This can be one of the most complex aspects of a video service and is not available as part of the core webRTC standard.
- Developer tools and robust logging that allow for far more effective development and debugging.