How far back can you query in inspector for sessions and meetings?
- Currently, sessions up to 20 days old can be queried in the session inspector.
- Meetings up to 7 days old in those sessions can be queried in session inspector.
- Each session can contain multiple meetings and so not all meetings within that session can be queried.
- Consider the following example:
Session A (one month old) Session B (2 weeks old) Meeting A1 Meeting B1 (10 days old) Meeting A2 Meeting B2 (6 days old) Meeting B3 (3 days old)
- Given the above, session A (and its associated meetings A1 and A2) cannot be queried for in session inspector.
- In session B, meeting B1 cannot be queried for but B2 and B3 can because they both are less than 7 days old.