Playground tool overview
As documented in here, Playground is a tool for Video API customers to explore video platform capabilities without having to write any code.
The tool is based on OpenTok.js SDK and you can choose up to the second to last version.
You can access Playground tool by browsing this link. It will redirect to Video API dashboard page if you did not login yet meaning you need to be a user of the dashboard.
Key features of Playground tool
- Create a new session or Join an existing session
- You can choose SDK version, media mode, archive mode, and token role
- Publish and subscribe to a stream
- Various publisher options like audio source, video source, resolution, frame rate, etc are available
- Send signals to everyone or specific user
- Start or stop Archive
- Choose Archive type, layout, and resolution
- Start or stop Broadcast
- Choose output option, layout, and resolution
- Set SIP URI and Dial SIP call
- Choose username, password, header, etc